My current book!

Monday, December 7, 2009

STARTING TO BLOG!

Hi Everyone! I thought this blogging thing was going to be difficult to do. But guess what, even I (who can't figure out the digital programming on my new stove) was able to set this up.

My intention is to share my writing with you and to have you respond with your own ideas. I've got several books out there (see my website at pamblair.com). I'm the co-author of I Wasn't Ready to Say Goodbye (Sourcebooks, Inc.) and I'm working a novel as well as a follow-on to The Next Fifty Years: A Guide for Women at Midlife and Beyond (Hampton Roads Publishing) entitled, An Evolving Woman.

Part of aging well for me (I'm currently 61) is to keep on writing and using the creative part of my brain. I host a monthly meeting for women writers in Westchester County, New York and we keep each other engaged and accountable. We set goals each month --- mine is to finish Chapter Five of my novel. I also got inspired and encouraged by the group to set up this blog! We call ourselves a "force of nature".

I've got a private practice as a psychotherapist and life coach (in Wilton, CT and Hawthorne, NY) and I've got a busy day today. So I'll say goodbye for now...and I'll be back with some thoughts on making the most of the next best years of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment