My current book!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ONE OF THE JOYS OF AGING

“...I am less defended now, less armored, less closed in. I tell the truth more deeply and more clearly. I fear less. I love more. I am changed at depth. And I’m still blossoming.” BettyClare Moffatt, Soulwork: Clearing the Mind, Opening the Heart, Replenishing the Spirit, Wildcat Canyon Press & New World Library (c) 1994


I am definitely inspired by the above quote by BettyClare Moffatt. When you have a minute, tell me if this is true for you....

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Pam: Here I am! Yes, I agree with Betty Moffatt's quote! I read through your blog about forgiveness, etc.....Even after 5 years of being alone I am still angry that I had to get a divorce......31 years of abuse....I know I need to forgive him, but don't know how. i know that sounds foolish, but it is how I feel. On top of that I had a church who voted me out of membership, etc....No one would ever know how I suffer, and it doesn't stop me from going full-force......So lovely to be here and read your blog. hugs, Alice (www.soulpoetry.org) I'd love to hear your thoughts...it is for my book, Sanctuary of the Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous quote, I have always loved her writing. At 57 I am still blossoming!

    ReplyDelete